Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTPS to SAP ECC File System

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

This is my requirement, I am working on FTPS to SAP ECC File system,

I am trying to copy filed from third party FTPS server, but unfortunately the connection to FTPS server not working from PI.we tried all ways, but no luck.

So I am trying to find some alternative way to achieve this one.

Is it possible to read files from FTPS directory using JAVA Proxy or Scripting Program or Operation system commands.

Waiting for some valuable inputs

Thanks,

Raja sekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

For file to idoc scenario is there any possibility to get line items details or xml details i.e the segments and its related field details using reference id, transaction id or interface name or message id in SAP PI 7.0. I know we need to click each and every message in sxi_monitor and look for details.

For SAP(R3 System) I can create a report and set the job for specific time period so automatically it throws the details(like reference no, document date, invoice no from) in ftp path as .csv file. The same ftp path is maintained in program.

I wanted to check FTP--->PI postings and I have set the job at r3 system it is working fine and Im monitoring it too.

Now the end to end scenario is FTP--->PI--->ECC(R3 system). Please help.Many Thanks.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks guys,the reason is my FTP expecting implicit request,unfortunatley PI not giving.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raja,

I am also facing the similar issue. Let me know if you find any solution.

Although our client supports explicit also but they have given a range of ports. I don't know how to specify multiple ports.

Can you help?

Thanks

Kulwant

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhatia,

They will open set of data ports, i think you can go with one port,in my case my client partner opened around 50 ports,i am using one port.

unfortunaly it is not working for me,still i am working on this issue.

if i find any break will let u know..you can send me email,you can find my email id in bussiness card.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are not able to connect to FTPS then how you will read your file,

post your Connectivity Errors.. you will get some reply.

Also go thruogh the below links

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/44/658ac3344a4de0e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Regards

Ramg

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But we dont have any clue why connection not working through communication channel.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj ,

This might be a certificate related issue , not sure to comment much on this.

But i have worked on the SFTP adapter, which is prity simple to use. Can you check if you can tryout your scenario using SFTP

adapter.I know it has to be purchased from adaptive, but can be pritty useful if the project is a big usage of secure file scenarios.

Reagrds,

Srinivas