cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDocs in sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to send 3 idocs (ARTMAS , INFREC, COND_A) in sequence from ECC to Legacy system. Target should be in XML files.

Please help me in designing the interface. How do I proceed? All 3 IDocs will be generated in ECC by background. How do I design this interface in PI? Do needful.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Idoc Sequencing

This blog reference would help: /people/sap.user72/blog/2005/01/28/setting-up-inbound-qrfc-queues-for-serializing-idocs-using-the-idoc-adapter

target in XML

Maintain a FILE receiver channel to send data to legacy system...assuming that you have to paste files.....do not use any conversion or module...the output will be in XML only.....you can search SDN on to how to configure FILE channel

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ramesh,

I have to send 3 idocs (ARTMAS , INFREC, COND_A) in sequence from ECC to Legacy system. 
Target should be in XML files. 
 All 3 IDocs will be generated in ECC by background. How do I design this interface in PI? Do needful.

The batch job which is used to generate the IDOC can be sheduled in a way that IDOCs are triggered in the same sequece

as required by PI. Please check with your ABAP counterpart to help you in this.

Also i feel .if you have 3 IDOCs ,you might be having 3 mappings , so in interface mapping . you can specify these mapping in sequence and check maintian order at runtime etc. I hope this will work.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos