cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Hierarchy !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

I have a customer hierarchy type (e.g 1)

There are 5 levels maintained. Top level being L1A and L1B. In Level 2 there are three customers L2A1,L2A2,L2A3 assigned to higher level customer L1A and L2B1,L2B2 and L2B3 customers assigned to "L1B" of level 1.

In level 3, customer L3A4 ... L3A11 (8 Customers) are assigned to L2A1 of level 2. Similarly L3A12...L3A20 (8 Customers) is linked to L2A2 of level 2. It goes on this way upto the lowest level 5. Similarly for B.

Now, I am changing the link L2A1, to point it to L1B. That means L2A1 assignment changed to 'L1B' of Level 1.

The question I have now is, how can I find out the number of customers impacted by this change??? i.e L2A1 > L3A4.....L3A11>L4A12....L4Ax....and so on.

I want to match the total number of customers underneath Level 2 are the same before and after change. I also want to random spot check at a lower level if they are rolling up correctly to level 1???

Any suggestions, where I can check this?? Any table or query???

Similarly, I also would like to do for product hierarchy changing the level 2 to a new level 1. I would be greatful if you could suggest something on this as well.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered