cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Import of credit card data (Credit card clearing)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear consultants,

Once I've executed the program RPRCCC00 the following message appears:

Errors occurred during assignment of transactions:

Date

Pers.No. *BLR Error

Import of last work file with accounting

number 0301172318 was terminated. First please import

I have done the following steps in credit card clearing:

1. Log on to the backend system

2. Go to transaction PA30.

3. Check which credit card company is stored for the employee (see Infotype 105 subtype 0011).

4. Go to transaction SE38.

5. Type in the report name RPRCCC_CREATE_TESTFILE and execute the report.

6. On the next screen enter the employee’s credit card company (e.g.VI for VISA),

7. Execute the program. The next screen shows which test data has been created locally on your C: drive.

8. Go back to the start screen of transaction SE38.

9. Type in the report name RPRCCC00 and execute the report.

10. Enter “Test” as enterprise ID and de-activate the flag “Test run (no data transfer), then execute the report:

11. The system now asks you to select a file. The test file you had created with report RPRCCC_CREATE_TESTFILE was automatically stored on your C: drive with file name CCC_DEMO.CCD. Choose this file and click Open:

12. The system shows you which data has been imported for the employee. You can now show the service My Credit Card Receipts as well as mark and insert credit card receipts into your expense report once you have created a new expense report.

Although, the message is still there.

If you have any suggestions or information, please let me know.

Kind Regards,

German

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I did get similar error initially when we started using TM uploads for TM activities. The easiest thing would hv been to do the following:

1) Run PRCCD with the accounting run number to check how many of the transactions were imported.

2) Once you have a good idea about what is missing or everything is missing in the buffer, re-run the upload function with the same accounting run number you've used before and which is displayed in error.

Playing with tables in the back-end would have been my last alternative.

Rgds

CONMJI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am getting the same error when importig the credit file.

By the way, i execute both the tips and: executing the program PRCCD i was not able to find any entry for that specific run. Then, I was not able to find the table CCDAT and the program SAPLHRTFE

Could you please help?

Thanks and Regards,

Teresa Laia Cardoso

Former Member
0 Kudos

The table CCDAT was not refreshed. Then, the document numbe was wrong.

Program SAPLHRTFE -- Include LHRTFF01

Once it was modified, the CCC is fine.