cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add additional tab on item level in contract for customer fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if the following is possible in SRM 7.0, and if so can you please give a very short description how to accomplish this -

In addition to the standard tabs available in the contract (general data, notes, conditions etc.), is it possible to add a new customer specific tab on item level, in a central contract and add some customer fields to this tab?

I know it is possible to add customer fields in SRM, but I am curious if I can create a new tab for these fields, so that I can group all customer fields together in one place.

Thx.

Kind Regards,

Skander

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. it is possible but you have to take care of in the back end too and how these fields comes and sit in ECC. so that you may need to map in the IDOC or XI data . so that these information must be pssed to ECC and available and accordingly you need to change in purchase order too since all these data will be copied into purchase order too.

for example :- if you add one field in header level /item level of contract

and it must be coppied into Backend contract as well as your next consecutive docuemnt like Purchase order must be taken care. hope you understand now.

Muthu