cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDCR send a rejected email notification to requester

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm currently configuring an email notification to the requester of the change request to automatically send an email to the requester when the change request has been rejected. I've tried using the following start conditions (&CRM Service Process.Codes & Reasons&=E0003SDCRHEAD) which did not work so I used (&CRM Service Process.Codes & Reasons&[x]E0003SDCRHEAD) which also did not work.

The partner function is set to SDCR0001 Requester. The same configuration is used for the approval status and that works because it triggers a few seconds after the change request has been approved.

The issue seems to be that the change request is being closed immediately after action (Reject ECR) has been executed therefore not allowing the notification to the requester to even be triggered. I thought changing the Time of Processing to (Immediate Processing) would fix it but that also did not work. Is there a way to trigger the rejection to the requester at the same time the action (Reject ECR) is triggered. If you have successfully configured this please assist.

Any advice to help resolve this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try start condition

&CRM Service Process.User Status& [*] E0003SDCRHEAD

This should help.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu,

Unfortunately that didn't work either. Is there any way to have the rejected email trigger before or at the same time the Reject ECR action is triggered which ultimately closes the change request.

Thanks

Mike.

Answers (0)