cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronization ERM PFCG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys!

I have changed roles in PFCG, but when I go to ERM I can´t see the bottom "Maintain PFCG" or "Synchronze Autorization Data"...

Any ideas??? I check the VIewobject* action is selected in UME.

Thanks!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karen

Please answer these questions

The role was created by ERM?

The role changes was loaded in bulk and then modified by ERM? SP12 level?

Best Regard

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

How did you get into PFCG - from your standard ERP SAPGUI session, or from within ERM?

ERM will only know about your changes if you call PFCG from ERM. Then the synchronization button will be visible.

You might be able to rectify that if you change the role in ERM, call PFCG from there an synchronize.

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

From ERM I can´t get into PFCG because I can´t see any botom that take me to it. What I want is call PFCG From ERM...

If I compared a role in ERM, I can see the diferences between the Role in PFCG (where I make the changes) and ERM (not reflect the changes)

Any ideas please???

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You need to set up ERM properly so that you can jump to PFCG from within Authorizations (click on one of the Object tabs when you change authorizations in ERM).

Anything you do directly in pFCG without going through ERM is invisible to ERM (obviously) and can't be synced.

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have to activate the option for PFCG in front-end.

ERM --> Miscellaneous --> "Allow Editing Role Authorizations in PFCG" = YES.

Good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have changed the role in PFCG shouldn't you be doing a mass import in ERM for you to be able to see them there?