cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 transfer orders are getting create instead of 1 transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Its critical issue to me. Need immediate response from you, which will be great help for me and will be rewarded.

issue in SAP WM.

1. I created Sales Order with 2 line item with same material(Ex:line item one X-1qty, line item two X-1qty)

2.after that i created Delivery for that.

3.background job set for TO creation after saving delivery.

4. Now as per the logic since material is same it should create only one Transfer Order.

But system creating 2 TO's. For most of the materials it is getting create only one TO. But for only few materials it is creating 2 transfer orders.

Note: 1.material managed in Fixed Bin assigned in Material master.

2. it has only one quant, no batch managed, SU mgtt is not active. picking strategy is P(Fixed Bin)

Request you to give me your ideas as soon as possible.

Awaiting for your reply.

BR,

hk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

swagat_mohanty2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check if you have any TO split profile for splitting TO's based on weight/volume under

Processing Performance Data / TO Split -> Define Profiles & Control for Performance Data Processing / Define TO Split

Thanks

Swagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

In configuration for WM, go to Activities -> Transfers -> Processing Performance Data / TO Split

In Defile Profiles -> Profile for performance data, create a profile for your warehouse. Un check the Split single TO for the created profile.

This will answer to your question.

Regards,