Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table USH04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

The table USH04 is for documenting the changes to user profiles. But I find that the table is not always updated. I have found a few cases wherein the user has been assigned the role and the user comparison also done, yet the USH04 does not document the change.

Are you aware of any reason why the changes dont get registered? One reason that I could find is that users assigned to a role via PFCG are not registered in USH04.

Regards,

Subbu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look at report rsusr100n, instead of tables. They changed...

Cheers,

Julius

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look at report rsusr100n, instead of tables. They changed...

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hello Julius,

Thanks for information.

But can we address this problem for USH04. I shall try to explain the requirement.

We have a program which creates/updates users automatically in a target system based on the trigger from USH04 in the source system. The program checks for updates in USH04 for creating while creating or modifying the users.

Regards,

Subbu

0 Kudos

Then you are using the wrong trigger. That is always the danger when you do not use releasrd and stable interfaces to data.

The data is now in CDPOS with a foreign key from CDHDR. There are function modules for reading the change documents -rather use them or reconsider a better design for the trigger.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hello Julius,

Thanks a lot, I could find the data in in CDPOS for table name AGR_USERS, change document object PFCG.

I am also trying to find out the function modules which read the change documents. Do you have an idea which are the ones that could be of help in this scenario?

I would definitely reconsider the design as the current one is not yielding accurate results. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Subbu

0 Kudos

RSUSR100N uses function group SU_USER_CHANGE_DOC.

Why don't you just submit the report itself with a variant using dynamic dates in the selection variables?

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hello Julius,

Yes RSUSR100N seems to be a viable option. I shall check with my developer all these options and see which one fits best.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.