cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script Window in display mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on modification of the dunning report script (SAP VERSION IS 4.6C) . My requirment is to add few more lines in the address window in the script. The address window is VARIABLE type. When I am trying to do change in the change mode of the script the window parameters are coming in display mode . I want to increase the height of the window. As the dimensions are in display mode I am not able to change.

please guide me.

Thanks ,

Vengal rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can just create a form with same name in different language in SE71. It will have all the properties of the original language.

Also, if you don't want the original form to be in DE, you can change it to EN using UTILITIES->CONVERT ORIGINAL LANGUAGE....

You can use SE63 tool to create a DE version with translations as well.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to everyone for guiding me. The problem is resolved by - I window could be modified by opening the script in DE , and th source code was changed in EN.

Finally it worked.

Vengalrao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure the form's original language and the logon language are the same.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

this is a Z version copied few years back, till now few transports were also moved. Now I hads a new requirment to modify the address ie I have to display STREET 2 also in the customer address.

Thanks

Vengal Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I do not have access to create , copy or delete elements. in the change mode. This is a Z version .

How to overcome this issue.

Thanks,

Vengal Rao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vengalrao,

The Create, Change and Delete option in Zform are coming disabled because the original language in which the form was copied or created would be different than the language in which you are trying to edit.

You can only make changes in elements in forms original language only.

Revert in case i am not clear.

Thanks,

Daya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daya,

You are right . I totally with you. My next question is - if the original script is in GERMAN languuage , how to copy the same to another language ie ENGLISH , and when I copy the same to EN all the properties of DE should also come to EN. I tried but could not copy the same to EN.

Please guide me.

Thanks,

vengalrao

Former Member
0 Kudos

You did copy the SAPScript to a Z-version first, right?