cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Dropdown List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two internal tables one is having data 20 and another one for DDL 6. I bound the DDL internal table to Enumerated drop down list and select the specify item values I have selected the DATA[*] and text and value bound to the corresponding fields of the internal table. I kept DDL IT inside the IT1 table.So Each line item it should have 6 values on the drop down list. When I execute I am getting blank value and If I select first Index blindly the values appearing and retains.

In the Drop down it adding the blank value based on the no of Item. Like 6 values will be there and remaining 14 (20-6) blank space added to the drop down list. Can anyone tell why it is happening or did I do any mistake?.

One morething Can we use Standard drop down list for WDA.

Thanks in advance.

GJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jayasree,

before u add the values from the Internal table, check for null or blank values. if not null or blank, put them in the enumerated list.

Regards,

Poojith MV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

In Adobe Interactive forms one blank value is occuring irrespective of the actual values. Do one thing u cant remove that blank value,so avoid the user to not select the blank selection..pass error messsage.once the user selects the blank.

Thanks,

Madhukar.