cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI/RFC FM to list the document names attached to a CHR/Ticket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to know if there is any BAPI/RFC FM to list the documents attached to a CHR/Ticket in SOLMAN.

Say for example, if I have loaded two documents to a CHR namely Design of Invoice-v1.doc and Test plan of Invoice-v1.doc , when I execute the RFC FM and input the CHR guid number , it should return me the document names uploaded in the CHR like Design of Invoice-v1.doc and Test plan of Invoice-v1.doc .

I have tried using the function module 'CRM_ORDER_READ' but its not returning the document names as expected.

The function module should be RFC enabled such that it can be called from the outside system also.

Appreciate your timely response.

Regards,

SIva

Edited by: SivaSubramanian Kalaiselvan on Apr 28, 2010 9:51 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

use FM CRM_KW_IOS_OF_BOR_OBJECT_GET to get all logical document names of a ticket. Fill the parameter "business_object" as follows:

business_object-instid = your guid.

business_object-typeid = 'BUS2000116'. (if you are using the standard)

business_object-catid = 'BO'.

You can build your own RFC-FM around this if needed.

Hope this helps,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephane,

Thanks for your reply.

I could not see the hints mentioned by you in the thread.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I know, i sent my answer by mistake, i'm currently editing it... You will be able to see it in a few minutes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

There is no function module to do what you want so I guess you will have to develop you own one. It's a bit complicated but here some hints to help you :

- Each document attached to a CRM transaction is represented by a logical document that make the links to one or more physical document (in case of mutiple document versions).

- The relationship between the CRM transaction and the logical document is done in table skwg_brel

- The name of the logical document attached to the CRM transaction is done in table crmorderloio

But i'm afraid that if you want to go further and make the list of actual physical document you will have to go deeper, using function module SKWF_LOIO_ALL_PHIOS_GET

Hope it will help.

Stéphane.

Edited by: Stephane BUSTARRET on Apr 29, 2010 1:43 PM