cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum rates settings for Accomdations per diem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

I have configured accomodation per diems for Great Britain Country code Travel variant 08. I would like to know how I configure maximum rates for expense type UBPA to issue a warning when exceeded a certain value. I have linked the per diem to this SAP Standard Expense type, I have confured the control parameters to really only look at Statutory trip type and I have included these maximum rates in Table T706B2. The warning message however does not get generated and therefore this does not appear on my maximum rates report either. Please could you assist.

Thanks and regards

Linda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Germany has come back with the following response.

"the fixed per diem expense types are not part of the logic from view V_T706B2. The calculated amounts are not known in dialogue but only after settlement of the trip. Here I cannot give you another answer."

We have two options here

a. Remove Per diems from selection and claim only using Travel allowance expense type which limits with reason code required

b. Manager reviews the Per diem which will be reflected in the Travel Expense form before approving the claim

Enhancement can probably also be written to cater for this requirement.

Thanks and regards

Linda Harris

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Travel Mgt. -> Travel Expenses -> Master Data -> Travel expense types -> Define Maximum rates and default values for Expense types.

There you maintain the maximum rates you want to assign for the respective expense types as required by you. This will restrict the employee from claiming more than the Accomodation per diem. And if they try to claim more than the maximum rate maintained it would through an error.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth