cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

execute BDC by xi scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I have a requirement in which I have to execute BDC in ECC5.0 system, this is to be automatically done once the xi scenario is configured in XI Development server.

In otherwords, once xi scenario is executed succesfully in xi development server, automatically BDC has to run in ECC5.0 server.

I hope am clear.

Is it possible and how it can be acheived?

Plz suggest me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Complicated method:

1) Pick the table entries using IDoc/RFC,

2) Pick the ECC-File,

3) Create a new Msg.Mapping

4) Map the SAP table entries to new Message Type.

now U have 2 file formats.

5) In BPM, loop over one file, append to 2nd file.

6) Use another Interface to Map File to IDoc/RFC to ECC.

Easy Method:

Otherwise U can send the Table entry as it is to ECC system using IDoc/RFC.

In the posting program or RFC U can download the File. Combine the File entries and Table entries to new ECC table.

From,

Yallabandi...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

You can make RFC or Proxy call from XI. Within your RFM or Proxy you can invoke BDC.

Check this thread aswell..

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

Let me explain you my requirement.

My system landscape is R34.7EE, XI DEV, ECC 5.0.

User uploads data to a z table in 4.7, this data has to be extracted by XI scenario and create a text file with only certain fields. (not all fields are necessary). And one more text file is generated at ECC thru some program, these two text files shuld be mixed with some condition and upload to another table in ECC.

this is the secnario.

NOw user uploads data only in z table of 4.7 and remaning process is to be automated, atlast if user checks the corresponding table in ECC, the data is to be uploaded.

I didnt understand how the integration happens between these systems n communication happens back n forth.

Please share ur ideas on this...

Plz tell me if i m not clear.

rgds,

anil.