cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure ID when using Java Mapping for RFC call in PI without BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

My requirement is a webservice scenario where a file will come via SOAP and i have to read the file and use the java mapping in PI to call RFC to send data to CRM and receive response back.

Then i have to write a backup file(which is basically response data) to a directory on PI server.

And then i have to call the Dashboard IDOC in R/3.

So in the above process i have three calls in PI -

1. Calling a java mapping which in turn call RFC in CRM - I have made a code in NWDS but i dnt know how to show this interface mapping in Integration Directory ??

2. writing File to a directory - when i receive a response from java mapping on the right side of interface mapping....how do i make a file out of it ??

3. Calling an IDOC in R/3 system.

But the problem is that i am not supposed to use BPM here.

So could anyone please help me in how to configure the Integration directory so that the above process gets executed step by step as in 1 then 2 then 3.

I really need help in this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnks i solved this problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek

How to write an incoming SOAP request directly onto a file in some target folder of XI ??

Also i got the idea of how to connect Interface mapping in interface determination....it is by making the type of determination as "enhanced" but my the another problem is - my sender is soap then i am using this interface mapping which actually calls a java mapping in it. So when i configure Interface determination for it then :

In the Sender Service i write the Business system which contains soap comm channel and in the interface i write the outbound synchronous interface which is the SOAP outbound that hits the xi for the first time

But i am not sure what service do i write in the receiver section as Interface mapping is in XI only....theres no other business system or communication channel involved in between.

Thnks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek

My first question is how to create Sync-Async bridge in XI without using BPM.

Second is I am using an Interface Mapping call Java Mapping in xi....so the query is "how to route this Interface mapping in Integration directory as in this case there is no backend call....its just the Java mapping inside an Interface mapping"

and third I m trying to call an IDOC which is populated with the response of the Java mapping....but how to route it in Integration Directory ??

Please help in the above.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
My first question is how to create Sync-Async bridge in XI without using BPM.

Just make a search on SDN, there is blog which mentiones how to do Sync_Async bridge without BPM (for JMS)

"how to route this Interface mapping in Integration directory as in this case there is no backend call....its just the Java 
mapping inside an Interface mapping"

Include the Interface mapping in the appropriate Interface Determination in ID for a particular set of source and target.

and third I m trying to call an IDOC which is populated with the response of the Java mapping....but how to route it in 
Integration Directory ??

same as mentioned for Q2....in Interface Determination....if it is a Sync call then the Request & Response Mapping will be in same Interface Mapping and then in same Interface Determination......it is the normal way.....I hope that i have not missed/ overlooked something from your queries!

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
My requirement is a webservice scenario where a file will come via SOAP and i have to read the file and use the java 
mapping in PI to call RFC to send data to CRM and receive response back.

Then i have to write a backup file(which is basically response data) to a directory on PI server.

But the problem is that i am not supposed to use BPM here.

Split the scenario into two:

1) Webservice --> XI/ PI (RFC lookup) --> CRM .....Async Flow

2) CRM --> XI/ PI --> FILE ....Async Flow

And then i have to call the Dashboard IDOC in R/3.

With what data? the one coming from CRM? If yes then Maintain your Business System (SAP system) as second receiver in the Receiver Determination of CRM --> XI --> FILE flow......and then accordingly have an additional set of Interface Determination, Receiver Channel (IDOC) and receiver Agreement.

I assume that CRM will support Async communication!

Regards,

Abhishek.