cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Planning year in IMA11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using IM & PS for our projects. While creating appropriation request in IMA11, we use Easy cost planning (Unit costing) for planning the cost.

When we do the costing, by default the planned value comes to year 2009 in IMA11. Please let me know how to change this to 2010.

Awaiting to your replies.

Rgards,

Deepa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deepa, go to this node in SPRO Investment Management>Planning in program>Version>Assign version to approval year

here you have to assign the plan version to the approval year & program type..if you dont find entries for 2010 then create for 2010.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I had this problem earlier, but I was using normal cost planning not ECP, I did this config and my problem got solved so I thought it would work for ECP also.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check these things:-

1. Implementation start date

2. check plan version tab under variant, whether you have assigned a variant for year 2010.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ahmed, please let me know the path where to check both the setting which you have suggested.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. General Data tab

2. variants tab>Plan versions & Plan values tab.

I would suggest you to read SAP HELP for APR Cost planning

Edited by: Ahmed Rifaee on Apr 29, 2010 11:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Issue has been resolved, thanks a lot..

Before i was trying date with February, since year end is Mar-2010.. whn i gave Today's date, it worked fine..

Thanks to all..

Rgards,

Deepa

Edited by: deepa rani on Apr 29, 2010 8:09 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

(Check OIF2 Planning Profile customization which you are using in IMAll that can be tracked based on assignment of Appropriation Reqest Type's assgnment with Planning Profile )

Planning profile ( OIF2) : Give zero in start field and also check relevant pas and future field.

With Regards

Nitin P.