cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short text during UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any feild where i can maintain short text during Usage decision whcih can be extracted from some table.

I know the feature of Long text but for extracting the text ABAP is required.I want to avoid the same

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member554321
Participant
0 Kudos

U can use short text in qa02

it can be extracted from qals table field KTEXTLOS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogini,

I want to enter text during UD.And if after UD i try to go in lot and enter the text there,it will not let me enter the lot in change mode after UD has been done for the lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreya,

I think your requirement can be meet if you use the Digital signature functionality for UD. The same is suggested by KM in this thread itself.

Hi, Looks like not possible, without ABAP help. But, if you are using Digital Signature, there is a short text feature available there. KM

There will be a short text available there to enter for both Executing UD initially and at the time of changing it also. The necessary settings to be done at configuration level for QM Material Authorization

Try that option and revert if you find any confusion.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you not use the document filed which is short text while doing the stock posting?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

I can use that option and I even tried doing it before posting this query but could not get the table to retrive that text.

Pls guide

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Looks like not possible, without ABAP help. But, if you are using Digital Signature, there is a short text feature available there. KM

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. No place that I am aware of.

FF