Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re scheduling issue in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sap gurus,

please help me to under stand when ever i am going to product view for re scheduling i get two information's but the given date will not change.

(1). changes have not been completely updated.

(2). some one is abustructing your process - even BOP deleted.

regards,

balajia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Balajia,

(1) Changes have not yet been completely updated

Message no. /SAPAPO/ATP_BOP089

In BOPI once you pressed the 'save' button, all the changed documents will be sent to the corresponding OLTP system (eg.R/3) for update. Then a normal order update will take place, which means some checks (like credit check) and table updates. If everything succeeded then this change will be sent back to APO via the standard CIF mechanism. And finally the update will take place in the APO system, and once it is ready will the whole update process be finished.

This should take some seconds, so this is why you see the message (APO system waits for a positive update in R/3). After a few second you press the 'refresh' (Shift+F9), and you should see the changes.

(2): I do not understand correctly your problem description. Did you maybe thought the item is currecntly processed/locked by another user?

Message no. /SAPAPO/ATP_BOP117 ?

Basically, this message 117 occurs in the 3 following cases:

1: The item has status L in the /sapapo/bop table

2: Temporary quantites exist for this item

3: The data has changed between the time you entered BOP and the time you change the figures.

Please check if you have any queues in sysfail (or just hanging queues) in the inbound queue in R/3.

See transaction SMQ2 in R/3.

Also please check if you have old BOP runs with status u2019Uu2019 in the system.

Please check transaction /SAPAPO/BOP_RESULT.

As a long as an old BOP run (with status U) tries to update the order you will get the warning message /SAPAPO/ATP_BOP117.

Basically, this message 117 occurs in the 3 following cases:

1: The item has status L in the /sapapo/bop table

2: Temporary quantites exist for this item

3: The data has changed between the time you entered BOP and the time you change the figures.

Please check if you have any queues in sysfail (or just hanging queues) in the inbound queue in R/3.

See transaction SMQ2 in R/3.

Also please check if you have old BOP runs with status u2019Uu2019 in the system.

Please check transaction /SAPAPO/BOP_RESULT.

As a long as an old BOP run (with status U) tries to update the order you will get the warning message /SAPAPO/ATP_BOP117.

I hope I could help you.

Regards,

Tibor

Answers (0)