cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting all Approval taks from SAP IDM 7.1 into UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam trying to display all the approval tasks assigned to users into UWL using SAP NWDS 7.1 from SAP NWIDM 7.1

Iam following the below link

/people/oliver.nocon/blog/2008/04/09/sap-netweaver-identity-management-approval-items-in-uwl-part-1

As specified in that, I need to Create a new "UWL Custom Connector Project" in the SAP NetWeaver developer studio.But for creating UWL connector project, NWDS 7.1 doesnt have the required template(UWL).

As referred to below link ,we can get it by deploying the patch file UWLJWF03_0-20002656.SCA into NWDS.

http://ddkonline.blogspot.com/2009/11/where-to-find-sap-universal-worklist.html

It should give us the 3 required jar files for UWL API

bc.uwl.service.api_api.jar

bc.uwl.service.api_core.jar

com.sap.security.api.jar

But those jars were missing in that patch.I surfed entire SDN for this,but could not have got required information.

Could anyone help me in successfully getting that UWL option in NWDS 7.1?And what and all steps Do I need to follow further?

Thanking you inadvance

Regards,

Mounika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look for Version 7.0.16. I know it's in that version. That's the NWDS version I used when I created an UWL connector for one of our customers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sietze,

Thanks for the reply.

But, we are using NWDS 7.1.

Please guide me in working with UWL using NWDS 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry, SAP does not allow me to help you (they are deleting posts again)... Contact me directly if you want.