cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Order Number range assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created Internal Order Type in development system by copying standard order type. In this system, number range was assigned as per the standard order type.

After transporting order type to quality system, in the order type, the number range is coming as "Not Assigned". Now I want to assign number range to order type in quality system. Buyt it is not allowing me to do. What is the solution for this? Can anyone suggest?

Shripad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usually number range are transport are done manually and you normally dont make configurations in quality system.

Go back to development system, go to change the same order type and Reassign the number range,

While on the orde type , select Table view and transport, create a new transport (take note of transport number) then request this transport to be moved to quality.

Before you move it to quality make sure the number range exists in quality. Number ranges are not included in automatic transport?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign the number range using transaction code KONK.Create a group(Maintain group) first and assign your internal order type to it. Later on maintain interval.

Thanks

Aravind