cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign Sales employee to city

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where in I have to assign Sales employees to a group of cities. On this basis I require to get the sales report of that employee for the set of cities.

Note that HR module is not implemented at this client.

Please give your suggestions to map this requirement.

thnx,

Anup

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link..

and create the sales employees to their respctive cities and create a Z report for city wise sales..

Reg,

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

thanks for your reference link.

As our client requires frequent sales reports on basis of sales employees with respectively and the regions (cities) of the employee gets changed periodically, please can you explain in detail how the cities can be assigned to each employee with development.

thanks & regds,

Anup.

Edited by: anupam sharma on Apr 28, 2010 1:09 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have sales groups and sales districts in SAP by which you can build your sales reports.

If sales office is a Branch which operates and controls some geograpfical region, you can further split that region into sales groups, and sales districts. in this case there is no need to assign sales personnel in the system. out side sytem business will handle the resonsibility of each subdivision to a particular person in charge.

By sales reports at Sales office ,Sales district, sales group level will give us details of sales performance.

You can define your own infostructures to generate this information.