cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem when integrating Xcelsius + Flex + webdynpro ABAP kindly help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I am trying to create a report using xcelsius as a front end which will be embeded into the adobe flex and which in turn will be called into webdynpro abap...

I am trying to create the pie chart into xcelsius reports which i have succefully created which has 5 series so i have generated SWF file for that but now i tried to embed it into the adobe flex created xcelsius wrapper and when creating the action script class i am unable to understand how to code that mxml part of it . and how to create nodes for that kindly suggest me with some solution or some tips to solve this.

have a good day.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want same function,expert,please help on this.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

In general you can take Xcelsius output, wrap the generated SWF with some custom Flex coding and turn it into a Flash Island. You can then embed this FlashIsland into Web Dynpro and use your WDA context as the data source of the Xcelsius generated SWF.

If you have questions about the Islands interface perhaps I can help. However I need more specific questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

My requirement is also something that i need to take the xcelsius ouput without the data into it and generate the SWF file with some custom code in adobe flex for that process . I am aware that i need to create a Xcelsius wrapper class to lead the xcelsius generated file but i am unable to understand how to code or relate the xclesius thing with the adobe flex .

I am also aware that in webdynpro abap we need to create a flash islands Ui element create a node and import

MIME objects but help me with Custom coding of action script while importing the xcelsius pie chart into adobe flext creation of action script ...............

I am unable to understand how to do the custom coding to relate the xcelsius pie chart into the adobe flex....

Help required..

Regards,

Misbah ..

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mishbah,

I think you'd have more luck posting in this forum:

[Emerging Technologies » Rich Internet Application Development |;

Cheers,

Chris