cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO not created in backend after SC creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are using classic scenario. Once the SC is approved in EBP it should create PO in backend. But it is not happening.

The status in BBP_PD for the SC is I1111 item in transfer process. Also i checked BBP_PDBEI there the object is BUS2105 and also followon Backend id has been published.

But when i see it R/3 i am nto able to see the PO.

Can you pls. help out trace the error?

With Regards,

Darshan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,,

Thanks for the efforts put in.

To my surprise when i saw the RFC user called from SRM in R/3, the user did not have the printer assigned to RFC user in R/3. Once i did that i began working.

With Regards,

Darshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithu,

I think once shopping cart status comes in to Item in transfer process create followon document gets disable so it has to be done via sap gui only.

@ Darshan - Please check following steps :

1. As per above post you have to update its status from I1111 to I1112 (error in transmission in Tcode BBP_PD).

2.Execute FM BBP_REQREQ_RESUBMIT for the error SC.

3.Execute CLEAN_REQREQ_UP from also tcode BBP_PD.

Check if this can help you.

Atul.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi guys.

if sc has error data and could not validate while creating a cart and more validation done while creating PO.

i am pretty sure you give 100000 pushing function module can not help to create a PO. a admin has to correct the data in the cart and resubmit PO will be created. SRM gives two things when you submit a cart agin either error in process along with error message or Any follow oin docuemnt like PO.

hope you undersatnd well.

analyse error and use any tool to puch PO will be created.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

U r right. I have tried pushing through FM but it is not working.

However the status i am getting for further testing is I1112 error in transmission. When i go and see in RZ20 it shows error as follow on document not transferred ..

Any help will be rewarded ..

With Regards,

Darshan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

(1) check bbp_docuemnt_tab table for that one sc if it is there and run clean_reqreq_up for that one sc.

(2) if still PO not created in backend. click follow on docuemnt again in monitor sc. This time you must get an clear error to do more analysis or PO will get it.

Muthu

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After the SC has approved, the transfer process started, and system try to created the SC. If any problem occurs during the transfer, the follow on document of the SC can't be created, therefore the system set the status "Error in transmission", and send the SC to Application Monitor.

The administrator user, has the possibility to view the SC in application monitor, and can order it again, or can delete the SC.

If the error still exists, the administrator can't order the SC again, has only the possibility to delete it.

Also please review the following notes:

1040878: Cannot transfer shopping carts with status I1112

631513 : Shopping cart in status 'Erroneous transfer' without alert

If there are any issues within the application monitor please advise me further and I can check.

Kind Regards,

Lisa

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Darshan,

"Error in transmission" status for your shopping cart is due to R/3 error message(s).

To determine those R/3 errors:

- either create directly in R/3 a PO with exactly same data as your SC,

- or put a break-point where R/3 BAPI PO creation is called in SRM (see following blog [Shopping cart transfer|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Shoppingcarttransfer]) and then re-submit your SC with monitoring tools.

With second method, you don't need to jump into the backend, just check the BAPI's return table: you will get the R/3 error messages.

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dharsan

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Howtoanalyzethefollow-ondocumentdetermination

peter method.

however your sc created a number range for Purchase order but really not PO created in ecc system

can you resubmit your shopping cart via clicking follow on docuemnt in monitor sc.

then you will get again real error message in application log or rz20 for the shopping cart.

from that error clearly srm will say why it could not create a PO.

Then you can correct your shopping cart data and it will create a new PO number.

even you hammer /push a shopping cart 10000 times via FM , it will not reach ECC unless you correct the error data in the shopping cart.

muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

your SC turned to PR purchase request BUS2105 not PO as you expected.

what is the configuration for define backend objects for follow on doocuments?

did you assign a sc to fixed vendor?

muthu

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are some customizing checks that need to be done if a PR is created instead of a PO. For these checks please see note '1173815: Purchase requisition instead of purchase order'.

If the issue is that the SC is stuck in transfer, there are some notes that can help with this issue. Please advise further.

Kind Regards,

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

It was my typo error. The object i see in table is BUS2102 only. The configuration for creation the backend document is PO only in for all the combinations of Purchanse group and product ID.

The status for the SC in BBP_PD is error in transmission |1112. Your help would be appreciated.

With Regards,

Darshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

BUS2102