cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table where you save the document record stored CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I wanted to know where the CRM table I can see where attachments are saved. That is, I know I'm keeping the annexes attached to the transaction have successfully BP in the content server. Now if you are not saving in the CRM database or otherwise being saved in the content server.

Thank you.

Edited by: chuso100 on Apr 27, 2010 11:02 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Table SOFFCONT1 attachments are stored that are recorded in the database logic of sap. That is if the id of the document not find it in this chart means that you are storing away in a content server.

I've gotten crm annexes the content stored on a server.

The first thing I have done is create a content server-class CRM. OAC0 in, then I created the category AOCRS taking the content. CSADMIN and I found that the content is running.

In transaction SKPR08 BDS_POC1 class I have assigned to the Z-server content that I created. and in all kinds of CRM type I have assigned the new Z category I created.

After the transaction SBDSV2 I created a new record with BUS1006 in this case because it was a contact in CRM and I have given the document class Z BDS_ATTACH the category of content.

The BUS is obtained by a trace of the transaction and SWELS swel (with some modification from the transaction in which I attach the document).

In SBDSV1 I've got to bus1006 BDS_LOC1 class.

And with that I have solved the problem.

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Chuso100,

from DMS point of view I hope the following explanation could be useful for you. If you store original file in a DMS storage category then normally also a document info record should be created. This info record has a number, type, part and version and you can display it in transaction CV03N or search for document info records via transaction CV04N.

If this document info record has some originals added which are stored in the content server you can see entries in table

DMS_PH_CD1, DMS_PHF_CD1, DMS_DOC2LOIO or DMS_PHIOF2FILE. In this case you can use also the report DMS_KPRO_READ for getting the original related LOIO- and PHIO-IDs which are necessary to search in the previous mentioned tables.

So I hope that this information could be useful for you.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christoph, these tables are active or visible from the transaction SE16. I wanted to know is where you save an attachment created from CRM because they do not know if it is keeping the content server. No way to verify that the file is saved in the correct location.

Best regards,