cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPMon: Bank statement items not completely posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have setup the following BPMon key figures under Bank Statement Monitoring to look at our main R/3 production system:

1 - Bank statements not completely posted

2 - Bank statement items not completely posted

Both are running fine once a day, and alerts are being generated. If I review the alerts generated under Bank Statements not completely posted, I can select an alert and view detailed info, which brings me into the R/3 monitored system and displays the full list of Bank Statements not completely posted which were picked up by the monitor.

However, if I try to view detailed info on Bank statement Items not completely posted, I get the message "No detail information available for this object!"

Could someone please suggest what might be wrong here? I would like to view detailed info to see what the monitor is detecting as Bank statement items not completely posted, to understand how the monitor works.

Thanks,

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi John,

the behaviour works as designed. The second key figure is is just a roll-up of the column "non-posted items" of the "Bank statements not completely posted" and hence just a kind of sub-information or summary. The details would be the same.

Best Regards

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

Sorry for the delay responding - thanks very much for your response, that clears up the confusion!

Thanks,

John

Answers (0)