Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change standard SAPSCRIPT of Mb90

former_member308418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have a requirement that in the transaction mb90 while printing the report, i want also company logo and some text level and fields to be changed. I found the standard program associated with it and also sapscript . The name of the program is MM70AMEA and sapscript name is WESCHEINVERS1. Now how can I make my changes to this Script. I tried to change but there is no save option. I have copied the standard program with Z program. But didnt get how this Script is attached with this program. If i make a copy of that SAPSCRIPT then how can i associate it with my Z program or make change in standard SAPSCRIPT. Can anyone plz help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Tripod.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member308418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot. My problem has been solved.

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think MM70AMEA is not the standard print program. Could you share the name of original print program, which was there before customization? Try to find all the form routines and you will not get anything with ENTRY.

I would suggest to restore the original print program and populate the required field in the sapscript using

PERFORM-ENDPERFORM.

Edited by: Satyajit on Apr 28, 2010 6:34 PM

former_member308418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit,

My Tcode is MB90 and in NACE the application area is ME and i need to select WE01 as output types. There I found the program name as SAPM07DR. Please help me. I am very much new to SAP. Can you provide me the code of SAPSCRIPT where to write PERFORM-ENDPERFORM.

Thanks,

Tripod.

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey, just checked it out...............the program MM70AMEA is for transaction MB90. There is no need to copy this program.

As told, the original print program is SAPM07DR, which was configured earlier in NACE. To be sure, check this program for any subroutines with string"ENTRY".

You can copy this program and include logic to fetch the data in it.Later it needs to be configured in NACE.

But usually it's not suggested to modify the print programs as the same can be done in scripts using PERFORM-ENDPERFORM. You have to create a separate subroutine pool/include to create the subroutine, which will contain your logic to fetch the data. The subroutine can be called in sapscript using perform-endperform.

Check this link for details......

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/SUBROUTINESANDTHEIRUSEIN+SAPSCRIPT

former_member418469
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Once you have copied the standard form and program to custom, you have to ask your functional consultant to assign form and program for the output type in tcode NACE. After this only you can test in MB90.

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to table TNAPR and pass your form name in FONAM. You will get the print program in PGNAM. The application area will be ME(Field KAPPL), which is Inventory management and the output type can be retrieved from field KSCHL.

Now goto NACE->OUTPUT TYPES-> Select your output type same as from table TNAPR-KSCHL-> then click on processing routine to change the form name.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Print program and SAP script name is configured in NACE transaction.

But before going to this transaction you have to know the application area

and output type for that particular transaction from your functional consultant.

Regards and Best wishes.

former_member308418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for ur reply. I have got the script name and the output type is WE01. My problem is i cant do any change in standard SAPSCRIPT because there is no SAVE option there. And didnt get also how this script is associated with standard program.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Tripod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry I am now editing my reply.

1. First make Z copy of standard script. Than only you can edit the script.

2. Make a Z copy of that standard driver program as well.

3. Now there is tcode NACE where you need to configure your Script with your z driver program and device type etc.

Steps to confugure the NACE tcode is as follow:

1. Goto in NACE

2. You need to ask your functional buddy to let you know about Application area, I suppose u need to take EF.

3. Select EF from the list and than click on Output Types, select any output type (Which you wud like to give to your script)

4. Else if you like to create a new one for your script, then on same screen click on change button, then click on New Entries

And give all the detailed info.

5. To use existing output types, select a output type like "ZEDI", at the left hand side double click on Processing Routines.

6. In the Processing Routines block , Give the Program name as print program and here you need to give your SAP scrip name in Form option.

Regs,

Lokesh.

Edited by: Lokesh Tarey on Apr 27, 2010 8:38 AM

former_member308418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

I have followed your path but it is showing me " Syntax check for ITF control commands". But if i go to the path as bellow.

Se71>Scriptname as WESCHEINVERS1>Page window>Display>Text , I get the layout of the form. I have to change in this form but there's no option for save because the page is protected. Now how can I make my changes ? Please help me.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you want to attach a program to that script then Mr Lokesh Tarey

has given you the solution as form->check->text and enter then append print program,

in that you mention standard script name.

you just follow it but if you want to

configure that script name to that transaction configure in NACE.

Regards and Best wishes.

former_member308418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

Thanks for your help. I have followed all your steps. Now when i try to execute MB90 , it shows an error message that "Output could not be displayed. It may not be complete " .

I have done a little change in SAPSCRIPT. Inserted a logo and changed a field name. Then in NACE i choose ME as application area as my functional buddy told and assigned my Z program & Z script there. But it is showing the above mentioned problem.Can you please help me ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i know.. you have to define a Form Routine as well (In NACE) just below the Program name..

This is the entry routine that must have to be in print program when you need to access you custmized forms via any tcode..

It also update the NAST table entries, so pls custmize your print program first to handle these all..

Regs,

Lokesh..

former_member308418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

Still I am facing problem with my script. Now the standard SAPSCRIPT is syntactically correct but at first error was in Script (I made some changes like added a logo and inserted a field also in calling program). Now problem is still there. showing a message; Message- VN069 (Output could not be displayed, it may not be complete). Error that i m getting is- Processing routine ENTRY_WE01 in program Z_MM70AMEA does not exist. But i am not getting how to solve this issue because this is the standard program i have copied it and added an extra field only. Now how to add this entry routine here. Please help me. I am not getting how SAP used entry routine here.

Thanks,

Tripod.

Edited by: Tripod on Apr 28, 2010 5:11 PM

Edited by: Tripod on Apr 28, 2010 5:45 PM