cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Server Settings after Refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a single Content Server and a 2 system SAP Landscape.

In the Dev System one of the clients is the Quality.

We just did a Client Copy : Production Client to the Quality Client.

Now in the Quality client if we try to view a Doc, we get a error saying that File cannot be accessed.

If I see the Details of the Doc, Data Carrier and Original are blank.

Do I need to change something in oac3?

What do I do now.

Plz help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I see the tab Originals, Storage Cat is pointing to the Content repository of the Production ZPRDCONT.

It should point to content repository of Dev ZDEVCONT

How to go ahead on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It seems that you have two repositories in your content server.

You can only store documents in one of the repositories depending on the OAC3 settings.

Your client copy takes all your DIRs as they were created in the production environment.

This means with the link to the production repository in the content server.

Via transaction OACT you can change the Storage Category and point it to the repository of development.

This however will not solve your problem because your repository of development will not contain your documents you checked in via production.

Take a look at the following SAP Note :

[https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1043676|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1043676]

This allows you to migrate all your documents from one repository to another repository (program also works when the 2 repositories remain in the same content server).

Don't use the delete option however because otherwise you loose your documents created in the production repository.

After this you can re-allocate via OACT the storage category.

You understand that this needs preparation and testing, it is not an easy exercise.

I hope this can help you.

Wim