cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"you cannot import any requests for project "bd2_p00001" at the moment"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDN members,

We are getting the error "You cannot import any requests for project BD2_P00001 at the moment" while importing the transport request through urgnt-corrn. (uc).

We have Disabled "Manual import" of transport requests in the "project Status switches " in SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN transaction.

My query is, why this error is shown when the import of transport request is allowed thorugh ucs. How can we resolve this error and import the TP using uc while the manual import switch is still disabled?

Regards,

Sandeep Kualkrni.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the status of the maintenace cycle associated with the project. It should not be developement without release.

Rajeev

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

@Rajeev:

He means for Urg. Correction so the Maintenance Cycle Phase doesn't really matter unless its go-live. But the error message is not pertaining to phases of the project. it has got something to do with status switch.

@Sandeep:

Do you see a green tick in status switches saying "Requests can be imported" for your target system? If yes, check whether you are working on correct project. I dont see any other malfunction here.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ragu,

There is a Red cross mark (X) against the target system (Import not allowed), which stops manual import of TP (If I am correct, using STMS).

We are using correct project, but still the system shows above error when trying to import TP using Urgnt Correction, as described earlier. I would like to import tp using UCs only, keeping the manual import option deactive (X).

Regards,

Sandeep Kulkarni.