cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Value Display in Reported By

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I create any new message in service desk and the status in t.code CRM_DNO_MONITOR, in Reported By field, default 12 value display. I am able to change that value so. But I don't want to display the default value in Reported By field. So how can I remove the defaulve value from reported by field.

Regards,

Nisit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Interesting! usually there would be requirement to determine "Reported By". Yours is a different case.

You can achieve this by performing the following step.

SPRO --> SAP Solution Manager --> Scenario-Specific Settings --> Service Desk --> Service Desk --> Partner Determination Procedure --> Define Partner Determination Procedure --> SLFN0001 --> SLFN0002 Reported By CRM

Details --> In Partner Determination Section Select check box Block Determination.

This will solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I had perform the same steps as yo suggest.

After that I had create new message and check the status in CRM_DNO_MONITOR. But still the default value 12 is display in Reported By field.

Regards,

Nisit

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi,

go to the Partner Determination section in SPRO. Select the Partner Determination Procedure ( check the partener determination procedure used in your transaction type). Then click on 'Partner Functions in Procedure'.Select the partner 'Reporter' and check whether there is any access sequence assigned to the partner. there must be access sequence 'User' assigned. Remove that and save the procedure.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Previously " SAP Service : Determination via IBase/Ind. Object for Ref. Object Set " assigned. So assign " User" and save it.

Then create message and check, still same problem.

Regards,

Nisit

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nisit,

Please dont assign any access sequence there. Remove any access sequence assigned, then save. Also could you check is there any rule created in PFAC for the determination of 'Reporter'?

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

I had remove assigned access sequesnt then save. And no any rule created.

Still the sae problem.

Regards

Nisit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishit,

Please try this .

In the Business Partner transaction - (Transaction code - BP)

Open the Business Partner (BP) -> enter the BP number (here it is 12) ->Select change in BP role as Business Partner (Gen.) -> Select the I_dentification_ tab.

Here you generally provide the

ID type - CRM001

and the

Identification number as follows

System - Installation Number - Client - BP ID

zzz - xxxxxxxxxx - 999 - 12

Now remove the line item of the system from whcih the user is creating the support message. On doing this the solution manager will not be able to recognize the 'reported by'.

Check if this is of help.

Thanks,

regards,

Srinivas.

Edited by: Srini24 on Apr 27, 2010 9:41 AM

Edited by: Srini24 on Apr 27, 2010 9:42 AM

Answers (0)