location so as to get the model active and then reactive the queue

error obtained for you.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I checked PPM and It's There , By Run Transaction /SAPAPO/CCR I found this error in the most of the production orders

"Phase 0020 for order 000001180320: Difference in work center assignment

Message no. /SAPAPO/CIF560

Diagnosis

Different work centers/resources are assigned to phase 0020 for order 000001180320 in SAP APO and SAP R/3:

Work center in SAP R/3: WW-B-GW1

Resource in SAP APO:

Procedure

Rectify this data inconsistency by choosing Send to APO or Send to R/3.

If the inconsistency reported here was caused by a change in work center in SAP R/3, you cannot rectify it by resending the order to SAP APO.

Moreover, the retransfer (assuming this is set up in Customizing in SAP APO) will cause the original work center in the operation/phase in SAP R/3 to be resaved. (Integration with SAP Components -> Integration of SAP SCM and SAP R/3 -> Basic Settings for Data Transfer -> Change Transfer for Transaction Data -> Maintain Object-Specific Settings)

Note that the change to a work center in SAP R/3 can only be mapped in SAP APO if alternative modes are maintained in the PPM for the relevant operation/phase. You can do this by classifying operations/ phases and work centers or by using the BAdI implementation from SAP Note 629366.

Dependencies

The inconsistencies between SAP APO and SAP R/3 determined by the compare/reconcile function for the current object have different priorities. The inconsistency displayed above has the highest priority. However, other inconsistencies with lower priorities might also exist for this object.

Once you correct the inconsistency that is displayed (for example, by retransferring the object to SAP APO or SAP R/3), you usually automatically correct all other inconsistencies that exist for this object."

Please Advise

Regards

Rami

0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

If you are getting CIF queue during Delta Reconciliation on Production Order with the mentinoed message below then its quite likely that the work centre / resource is not in an active integration model.

Check the PPM in APO to confirm if the operation / phase and the resrouce assignment match between APO and R/3.

This is the master data that is read during creatino of PPDS Planned Order in APO.

However when its sent back to R/3 and converted to a Production Order, the order comes back to APO.

At that time it sends back those operations, resource requirements and components that are part of active integration models (not just the ones available in the PPDS PPM).

Please check if WW-B-GW1 is in an active Integration Model. If it is (and it is also in the PPDS PPM) and the associated operation has scheduling relevant control key, then it should come in the Production Order to APO.

Hope this helps.

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

Please check in APO whether PPM/PDS maintained for product 50000304 at location 10, model 000.If not, delete the CIF block queue and do the initial transfer after again by maintaining it in R/3 system.

Once it transferred successfully it will automatically assigned to model 000.

Thanks,

Dipankar