cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 5.3 Pre defined rule set

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have taking over the instalation of GRC 5.3 specifically Risk Analysis and Remediation (formerly Virsa Compliance Calibrator).

Everything has been installed apart from the rule sets, where do I locate the pre defined files so I can go through these with the business to create our Matrix

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do know what the headings of the function_permission.txt files are? Its the last column that is throwing me off. The value is either a 0 or 1, but I don't know what that stands for. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eric,

This stands for Enabled (0) or Disabled (1). Disabled means that the permission is disabled in your system by default and 0 stands for enabled.

Regards, Varun

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Roger,

please, do yourself a favor and start by creating a logical system where you add your connectors, then load the function_action and function_permission text files of the rule set ONLY for the logical system, not for the connector you created for your ERP system.

You'll thank me later

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frank,

I am in a similar situation. We have installated our GRC Software and ready to review the ruleset with the Business. Could you please shed some light on your advice( how this will help us..maybe I am missing thing here).

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All "Master Data" files are part of the "VIRACCNTNT*.SAR".

Please go through "Installation & Configuration" Guides for details.

Best Regards,

Sirish Gullapalli.