Thanks in advance

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

I can't think of a step-by-step guide, but you can see the "Developing IACs with the Integrated SAP ITS" section in the ITS documentation for some basic help: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/54/4d9993c6592941a407313a6763575c/frameset.htm

Creating IAC just means that you're creating templates (based on a program and screen number) just for a service. This is not needed in most cases, as the ITS could dynamically create the HTML screen for you. Creating an ITS service is actually quite easy. You just go to SICF and create a new service (copy the webgui service). You can then add the "GUI parameters" that you need, like ~transaction.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Edgar

Thanks !

I found this link below and i follow the instruction to create a sample of ITS application.

since i cant publish the link (dont know why )

you can find it in saptechnical->Tutorials->Others->ITS

(the second post )

And use report RSUSREXT

I follow the instruction step by step create template and web application and publish it.

while running it from the browser I stop in the handler class (via breakpoints )but when I press F8

I get in the browser the following error

The following error text was processed in the system QD8 : Template interpretation failed. Template does not exist.

The error occurred on the application server usciqd8_QD8_21 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

SYSTEM-EXIT of program SAPLSMTR_NAVIGATION

Regards

Alex

Edited by: Alex Dean on Apr 27, 2010 9:59 AM

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

What BASIS support package and kernel level is your system? It sounds like you are debugging and having trouble. Please see note 870454 or 722735 (depending on your R/3 version) for more help. But it sounds like you need to add "~generatedynpro 1" to the GUI Configuration of the service.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Edgar ,

Thanks ,

the problem was the the service IAC was not activated

Thanks

Alex

Answers (0)