cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one sales order,delivery quantity split between 2 different ship to party

shakeer_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

senario:customer x ordered 80 pieces of material( say q ) and it has to be delivered to customer y and customer z i.e sales order of 80 quantity has to be split between 2 different ship to party please guide me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's not possible as the some significant things are getting determined based on ship-to-party only in the sales order..say, Tax determination, Delivery split etc., so cannot have two ship-tos in a single line item..

It is better you can split the qty(say 40-40) as two line items in the sales order with two different ship-tos ..ultimately two different deliveries wud be created by delivery split concept.

Reg,

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think better you split the order into two item line. 40 and 40, then go to partner in item level, and change the ship to party according to your requirement.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shakeer_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks all for your guidance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the required ship to party in the partner functions of customer master data. Then while you create a sales order select the line item and double click on it. select "partners" tab and there manually change the ship to party. Then while you create delivery for this sales order the deliveries would be split according to the different ship-to parties.

Hope this helps.

Regards