cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages Archiving & Deletion issu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue with archiving & deletion of XML messages.

Do we need to select all the interfaces for archiving in SXMB_ADM(defining interfaces for Archiving & retuntion periods) or by default the job will select all the successfull messages based on the retuntion period ?

And how to configure to archive manually cancelled messages

Can any body explain as mentioned above.

Thanks in Advance

Neeru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

refer - /people/daniel.graversen/blog/2009/01/14/deletion-and-archiving-in-pi

have a look into the article links in the blog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

can any boday explain how to archive manually cancelled messages for all the interfaces from XI system.

Thanks in Advance

Neeru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Any answers for my below request.

Regards

Bhaskar

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

refer below link

/people/deepak.shah/blog/2010/04/22/archiving-deletion-of-messages-in-pi--part-5

Regards,

Raj

deepak_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neeru,

All you need to do is add the interfaces for manually cancelled messages to archiving list and schedule archiving jobs.

Please refer to my blog on SDN regarding archiving and Deletion of messages.

All your doubts will be cleared.

/people/deepak.shah/blog/2010/04/22/archiving-deletion-of-messages-in-pi--part-1

Regards,

Deepak.

Edited by: Deepak Shah on Apr 30, 2010 9:45 AM

former_member334189
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Neeru,

I have good news for you: the system does this automatically - there is nothing to be done by you.

Once an asynchronous message is accepted by the central Integration Server a delivery guarantee is given to the sender based on the EO/EOIO protocol. Cancelation of messages means a fatal violation of that protocol which needs to be tracked for tracebility reasons. Due to this the system will adjust the interface action all manually canceled messages in producive environements such that they will be archived in any case. For non -productive environments archiving for manually canceled messages can be turned off explicitely. For this purpose you might want to have a look to configuration parameter ARCHIVE-PERSIST_ARCH_MANUAL_CHANGES (call transaction SXMB_ADMIN -> Integration Engine -> Configuration ->Integration Engine Configuration -> category=ARCHIVE -> press Info button).

Best regards,

Harald Keimer