cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to add release status in the condition table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Experts

I want to add the "release status " in the condition tables that I created before and I use it now. I created the conditon table several years ago, now the manager want to confirm the sale prcie. So I want to add the release status in the conditon table.

But when I enter t-code "spro",the system tell me that I cannot change the condition again. I donot want to create a new condition table, Can anybody help me?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

I think you can change the existing condition table in T-code V/04 but for changing the std. table you will require the Access key. Please contact to your system administrator.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, M.T

Did you test it? I think I cannot change the condition table .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, M.T

I have tested it. The condition table that has records can not be modified again. Do you have another idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately you cannot change an existing pricing table in SAP. You will have to delete the table and save the changes in transport.

Then Create the same table # with your required details and save it in different transport. Please move the deletion transport first and then the creation transport later.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Sai for your answer.

If I delete the condition table ,I will lost the records in the table, and the sale documents that created before will be not open it.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think you could change the existing condition table for Release Release Status.