cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Mat. to Mat. transfer after confirmation in sales order...

Former Member
0 Kudos

To All Experts,

I have X Material of 5 Nos. Stock Qty and i had confirmed in Sales Order.

The problem is user has transferred Material to Material through 309 Mov. Type.

How to restrict to user for transfer mat. to mat. though the material is confirmed in sales order ?

It should not transfer through 309 after confirmation in sales order.

waiting for reply.

Yusuf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that there is no availability check done when you do direct goods movements. Maybe the solution could be that user verifies available qty (via CO09 for example) before making movement.

Kind regards

W.Prawecki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Witold,

When we confirmed that qty. to sales order then how come it allows to transfer from mat. to mat. through 309 mov. type.

There must be some solution to restrict of confirmed qty.

Yusuf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my experience I observed that direct materials movements done via MB1A or MB1B do not check availability, meaning that they can consume stock already confirmed in the order.

But I had noticed that in the material movement type definition (transaction OMJJ) there is branch Update control / WM mvoement types. You have there two columns Dynamic Availability check for reservation and availability check for movement type.

I did not use it myself, but maybe you can play with it and see if it helps. I suggest to copy 309 into another movment, manipulate this update control settings and see what happens.

Kind regards

W.Prawecki