cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project closing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of our users trying to close the project but the error is " WIP in financial accounting is still to be cleared/settled". I have checked the report S_ALR_87013568, WIP is zero. I asked the user to run RA and settlement again but could not help. And also checked the relevant threads in this forum but did not get the relevant help.

Could some one help

Regards,

Laxminarsimha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When you run RA and Settlement does system throwing any messages?

And what are the settlement profile parameters ? Are you using any allocation structure ? if Yes have you checked whether all the cost elements and revenue elements have been mapped ? Also are you using COPA ?

Thanks,

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

make sure that all the actual postings are settled.

Also check if there is any open PR/PO, in that case short close all the PR and PO.

Then try to close.

ashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Many thanks for the reply

There are no open PR/PO for this project and also the project is in 'TECO' status

Regards,

Laxminarsimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if there is any available budget , then make the available budget Zero by reducing it.

Then try to close the project.

ashis

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you run RA after TECO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, we have run RA after TECO

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this Note 172355 - KD313 for no reason during sttlmt after upgrade from Rel.3.0, I am not sure whether it may help you or not....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the note 172355. This note is not applicable to us as we have not upgraded from Rel3.0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to close these projects forcefully because all these are very old and we can't open that period. When I tried to close, I got a message "There is still WIP for WBS" message no KD 450. Then I added my name in OBA5 for this message from error to warning. But still I am getting this error.

Regards,

Laxminarsimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any specific reason why I am still getting error message no KD 450 though I maintain entries in OBA5 for my user ID

Regards,

Laxminarsimha

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if any open sales order exist with reference to the WBS. If exist please close the Sales order and then try.

Regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the sale order with reference to the WBS and all items are completed.

Regards,

Laxminarsimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please check on the report S_alr_87013558 budget/commitments/actual/allocated.

Regards.

Varaprasad.