cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zero price for item category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want to controll the price by item category, I want my user to manually change the item category to zzzz in case the material is sent as sample. For item category B the pricing field has "B" (PRICING FOR FREE GOODS 100%)

while making sales order even after changing the item category to zzzz , price is getting calculated.

Pl. help.

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANX EVERYONE , I USED TANN INSTEAD. ACCOUNTING DOCUMENT IS NOT GETTING GENERATED AND MY CLIENT IS HAPPY WITH THAT.

THANX AGAIN

CHEERS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can change the item Category manually in VOV4 - Item Category Determination in the Column Manual Item category.

For Item Category ZZZ , maintain Pricing as Blank ' No Pricing'.Now , in the sales Order , you will have all the condition Types but the value will be Zero.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ankur,

i have done the item cat determination in VOV4. I am able to change the item category in sales order . In item category I changed pricing to "B" and blank , hoping something would work but no. The problem is even if I am using this ZZZZ item category , price is getting calculated. Is there any other setting except this one. As far as I know this setting is enough to get the all the prices to ZERO is sales order.

input needed,

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your Pricing Procedure , maintain Req. as 2 'Item with Pricing " against the Condition Type.

As this is the reason which is not reading the settings of Item category.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ankur,

Still not working ..

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the copy controls for the billing type and delivery for the item category . Check the pricing type if it is 'G', change it to 'B' and check the transaction

Hope this will help you to resolve this issue.

Venkat Cheedalla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat,

I change as per your suggestion, still its not working , This problem seems to be typical one. Dont know where I am lacking.

any more suggestions.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

make item category pricing as BLANK.

Create new condition type with discount 100%.

Write a routine such that item category is zzzz, this condition type should trigger automatically with 100%.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

If i am creating a new condition type , i will have to assign it to my pricing procedure . I dont want to touch pricing procedure..

help is needed in that case.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

My understanding is that pricing B will allow you to set a 100% discount, but you need to maintain the 100% discount.

Try using pricing <blank> - as a copy of TANN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi james,

tried both the ways .. its not working..

regards.