Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart create PR or PO in backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Implemenation of Classic Scenario

My Requirement is to create a Purchase requisition is SC is in-complete and When Complete means supplier is assigned then need to create a Purchase order.

Now in this what are the customizing i need to do so that i will be able to successfully replicate the SC as PR or PO in the backend.

In SRM

I went to Cross Application --> Define Objects in backend System (PR,Reservatio and PO) .I did this step of customizing in SRM system.

Now please let me know if anything else i need to perform apart from this setting in srm and what are the settings required in ECC system as well.

Thanks

SMriti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SMriti,

you also will need to define number ranges for the PO and PR (from the point of view of the backend system these are external number ranges) in the SRM system, which fit to he MM number ranges.

Please check also

- that you set the backed system for the required product categories as a backend system under SPRO -> .... Technical Basic Settings -> Define Backend System for Product Category

- that define the backend system as logical system and set the RFC flag for it under SPRO -> .... Technical Basic Settings -> Define Backend Systems

In case of any problem here is a help for the transfer debugging:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Shoppingcarttransfer

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

-

Edited by: SRMUSER123 on Apr 26, 2010 12:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Thanks for the Elaborated answer.

What i did is

PR number range in the backend as external and same i created in SRM as Internal.

PO number range in ECC i maintain as internal and in SRM as external because of classic scenario.

Apart from number ranges i went to

Define backend system for Product category in Technical settings.

• source and target system as BAckend logical system name

In Cross Application basic setting-- >Define object in backend system

Pgrp as * and Cat. ID as * Source sys "BAckend System" ....Always external procurement and PO if item data is complete otherwise PR.

Now my question is with these settings am i able to create a PR when my Shopping cart is approved and other thing is Do i need to implement any Badi for this ? i mean to create aPR do i need to implement any BAdi , SAme for PO. ?

Appricate your help in advacne.

Smriti

Edited by: Smriti arora on Apr 27, 2010 3:12 PM

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smriti,

the Classic scenario is a predefined process, therefore you won't need BAdIs to activate it. Of course if you have special requirements you e.g. with some field mapping or you would like pass on customer fields to the backend system you can use BAdIs, but by default you don't need them.

So these were the most important customizing settings what I mentioned above.

Beside of this you also need to set up the users (assign the needed attributes like ACS) and purchasing groups in the PPOMA (the local SRM purchasing group needs to correspond to a backend Pgroup).

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed