cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic UD and Automatic Stock Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Step 1 QS51

For Plant 1000, for 04 inspection type, I have created Z04GPF as selected set for taking UD

On double clicking the Selected set codes I wll reach the following screen

As per my requirement, I have maintained the setting for Automatic stock posting to Unrestricted Stock from Quality Inspection.

Step 2 ; QA16

Now My requirement is that I want to take Automatic UD and subsequently Automatics Stock Posting should takes place from quality stock to Unrestricted stock.

On QA16 screen I have inputted the following parameters to select the lots of the same production order and same batch material.as shown below

Sir, I am facing Problem at the area shown below on QA16 screen

Here I want to input the UD selected set maintained for plant 1000 (In specific as Accepted A ). But on selecting F4 at the field shown above I am getting the below popup window

This is the UD for SAP Standard Plant (01 GR WARENEINGANG)

Also I am unable to see 04 inspection type

The same problem is coming when I am selecting F4 on the field UD code

Dear Sir, Please suggest me whether and Where I was wrong

razvee.shaik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use QA41 for scheduling production lots Auto UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

even i am asked to use qa41 for sheduling the job but whenever i schedule job and try qa16 for the ud and posting i recieve an error i.e (No batch input data for screen SAPLIPW1 0200)

do u faced the same error / if u have a solution to batch job, tell me about it. i am having a relavent problem ..

Regards,

Sameer Jalal

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you create a proper variant (i.e. you tested it by running it manually), and used the variant when you scheduled the job?

FF

Answers (0)