cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different values for condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a sales order in which condition value for ZO2O (list price) is 68 in condition tab.

But, in invoice, this value is 76.

There are two different records for ZO2O.

One is with key combination: Sales area + material = 76.

Another one: Sales area + Customer + material = 68.

This particular customer has delivery block (in case that matters).

And, when I look into analysis in invoice condition tab, I can see that for value 68, message - condition exists but has not been set.

Would you please let me know what can cause such problem?

Thanks,

Chetan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the condition records are maintained for the correct condition table.

Check if the condition table is available in that access sequence or not and whether the condition tables are arranged from most specific to generic.

Check the pricing type in copy controls.

else, Go to > item> Condition--> and there click the update button.

Hope this helps..

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is happening many times, carry out new pricing for your document.

Some times happens when condition records is getting created after document creation. Carry out new pricing with update button it will set the correct price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ankur, Prabakar, Yadav,

Thanks for your prompt replies. I've found the reason. Condition record was changed for validity period and hence system picked up value with another key combination at the time of invoice creation.

Sales order was created on 28th May and invoice was created on 2nd June. Validity period was upto 31st May. And then pricing type was maintained as C in copying control as Ankur explained. So invoice picked another value.

Problem resolved.

Cheers mates.....!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is due to Copy Control Settings between Delivery -- Invoice as at Item Level - Pricing Type 'C' -- Carry out new Pricing has been maintained.Just change it to D & check.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

You are correct with the fact that C is maintained in copying requirement.

But, I am confused that even if new pricing is determined, still system should have picked ZO2O with 68 instead of 76.

Because, 68 was still maintained.

Can you throw some light on this please?

Thanks,

Chetan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It could be due to the Access Sequence maintained in V/07 .Check that 76 value key combination is above the key combination of 68.

Hope , it will help you.

Best Regards,

Ankur