Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDMS Postprocessing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day,

I need your advices about this problem in TDMS Postprocessing:

At last i finished the "Phase data transfer" and i continued to the next phase, on execution of the activity "Res

Internal Header Tables After the Transfer" i get this error:

Phase 'Postprocessing' of activity_id 'Reset Internal Header Tables After the Transfer' differs from active phase 'Data Transfer' in package 90002

How to set manual the parameter or how to make this work 😃 ?

with best regards,

Anatolii

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182566
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

If you are sure that all steps in the data transfer phase are completed, you can go to transaction CNVMBTACTIVE and set the phase to TDBAS_PHASE_POSTPROCESSING.

Regards,

Rui Dantas

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i have 1 aborted step "Define Mass transfer ID" and 3 activities not executed: "Run Database Analysis", "Define Conversion Objects" and "Generate Conversion objects" in Phase Data transfer, is this normal? Because i understand that this activities were executed in previous phase "System Analysis"

can i execute them again, but the ID is not the same =(( or i can by pass them ?

with regards

Anatolii

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.. it was very much helpful

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

I think there is some confusion. "Define mass transfer ID", "Run Database analysis", "Define conversion object" and "Generate conversion object" are the activities belong to the System Analysis phase but not Data transfer phase.

Are these activities successfully executed in the system analysis phase ?

what about the define mass transfer id ? is any exeuction completed successfully ?

Can you check again. Just verify that all the activities under system analysis and data transfer should have completed successfully. If its fine then you can change the phase as

guided by Rui above.

Best Regards

Niraj