cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM Process and Forms - No Process Available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working in HCM P&F. When I execute the 'Start Processes' in portal, the application is opened and I can select the employee but when I click 'Select Process' button i cannot find any processes. It shows 'No Data Available'. Could you please guide me what is the problem?

Kind Regards

Basheer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basheer,

Check view SCMGV_CASETYPE. Please maintain the entry for case type H_PO, H_FO

and H_SO. Check the client 000 for these entries.

Also check security. This is the authorization check that fails:

CL_HRASR00_PROCESS_RUNTIME

IF_HRASR00_POBJ_AUTH_CHECK~CHECK_PROCESS_AUTH_USER

the security guys should know what object is missing to display the process content but you can debug the above mentioned class to get to the bottom of it if you have to.

Cheers,

Özgü

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

akavuri5
Explorer
0 Kudos

All the PA Processes you want to see in the portal should be in a table V_T5ASRPROCGRVAL for the role (HRASRB). Please verify. This can be done done through IMG as well.

ELion
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

This could be due to one of many different things. Once the start object is selected there is a specific method fired off in the WD HRASR00_PROCESS_EXECUTE which gathers the available processes.

You'll need to debug this method to determine the EXACT cause of your problem. Else I'm afraid all these answers (while possible solutions) will not yield your solution.

Good luck,

Enrique L.

PS: @CHRIS: Funny post.

Edited by: EnriqueLeon on Sep 20, 2010 11:23 PM

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try running the function module HR_ASR_SELECT_PROCESSES from SE37 and debugging. It may get you closer.

Cheers

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basheer,

This is only due to authorization missing. I have faced the same issue and informed security after checking the auth log. it got solved.

This could also happen if you have not maintained the authorization config for methods in the HRASR config..

Regards,

Raghavendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basic or not, we are also struggling with the same issue.

We have entries in client 000 that are not showing up in our production client. This has been the case for table scmgv_casetype as well as several others. Is there a configuration step or switch we are missing or is it standard process in the P&F setup to copy the table entries from 000? We are fine copying the entries but aren't sure what all tables need to have entries copied seeing as how we continue to run across additional items the more we progress. Your help is appreciated.

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hahaha too funny. Basic HCM P&F 101.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Could it be the the configuration for process is not being done properly?

/people/christopher.solomon/blog/2010/02/25/hcm-processes-forms-the-mystery-of-the-initiator-role

regards,

Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Chris,

If you have the resolution to this, could you possibly share it? I have searched the forum and cannot find another thread/resolutionu2026 Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,

Karen G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the authorizations? Did you assign auth. object P_ASRCONT?

Former Member
0 Kudos

how did u fix this issues? i have same issue in my system "No Data Available"