cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with the incompletion log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having the issue with the incompletion log maintained for the Pricing Refernce material.

There is an item category created (ZABC) for Promotional item. User has to manually change the item category for the promotional material in the sales order from TAN to ZABC.

The Incompletion procedure ZX is created and assigned to the item category ZABC.

Field name PMATN (Pricing Ref. Matl) is maintained to give Warning in Fields overview.

In saving the sales order if Pricing ref material is not maintained, then it gives the warning message and also in Incmpletion logs it shows that Pricing Ref Material (to be maintained).

However, when i click on Pricing Ref Material to complete the data. It doesnot take me to the correct field. It takes me to the order qty field.

Please provide me some directions on this. I should be able to go to the Pricing ref Material field when I click on it in Incompletion log.

Thanks and regards,

Sheetal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to OVA2 & as per the Item Category & against the Field Name PMATN ,mention Screen as PSTE & check.As now,might be, it would be PBES.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Edited by: Ankur Agrawal on Apr 26, 2010 2:38 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ankur and Krishna... It solved my issue..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the path:

SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Log of Incomplete Items>Assign Incompleteness Procedures.

Goto "Assign procedures to the item categories".

Check the incompletion procedure assigned to your item category.

Goto the T.Code "OVA2".

Select Group as "B".

Double click on "Procedures".

Select your procedure.

Double click on "Fields".

Against the field "Pricing Ref. Matl",maintain the table as "VBAP" and field name as "PMATN" and screen as "PSTE".

Save.

If these are already maintained as stated,check whether you have selected properly in the incompletion log in your sales order.

Regards,

Krishna.