cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Processor Authorization on Incident Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

I have successfully implement the Incident Management and we are going live soon on IM.

The issues is here about the Message Processor authorization. the SAP recommends in his authoriztion guide to have this role assigned to the Message Processor; we assigned this role to Message Processor; he is able to fully process the message by the transaction monitor but he cannot through the incident management.

ZSAP_SMWORK_BASIC

ZSAP_SMWORK_INCIDENT_MAN

ZSAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS

Please advise

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Waseem,

I think you have missed something in your post

>

he is able to fully process the message by the transaction monitor but he cannot through the incident management.

you have mentioned "he cannot through the incident management...." where are you facing auth issue?

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for the reply, i have fixed the issue to add the following missing authorization object which has been traced by the ST01 and its perfectly working. My issue was that once he open potal for incident management he cannot open the message for the processing;

CRM_TXT_ID

textid = su15

actvt = 02

s_tabu_dis

actvt == 03

dicbercls == crmc

crm_ord_op

partn_fct = slfn0004

partn_fctt == 0008

actvt == 03

crm_ord_lp

pr_type = slfn

actvt == 03

There is one thing more if you could help that user create the support message through the VA01 its determined the support team, IM shoot mail to SD support team to start to process the message; but SD team able to see the message with the other support team message; my question is that how will restrict to mesasge processor to see his messages only not to other spport team member messages;

REgards

Anwer

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these objects

CRM_ORD_LP

CRM_ORD_OP

Hope this helps.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be use of auth key will help

Check link

or

Regards,

Gagan Deep Kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwer,

Just a small hint:

You can always implement your own authority checks using BADI CRM_ORDER_AUTH_CHECK !

Greetings,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert!

Thanks guys for your valuable mail.

As i stated above that i set trace on message processor user to find out the missing authorization object and value.

we have set the missing authorization object to message processor user, which solved the problem!

the users are restricted to see their messages not by the other ;

I appreicated all of you to share your experience!

Regards

Anwer Waseem