cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

technical system - business system doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a strange problem. I had a logical system maintained in my technical system. When I process idocs the idoc has a partner number field filled, and it is the logical system name that I maintain in the technical system. That was giving me an error saying that the partner number doesn't exist in the system and the idocs were going into 56 status.

I later on removed the logical system name from the technical system. But still when I process idocs, through XI the logical system name/partner number in the idoc, is the previous one maintained in the technical system. Is it not supposed to change now since I've removed it from the technical system. I even refreshed and reimported the objects. It still doesn't work.

Regards,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

HAve your created that logical system in the application system where you are getting the erro.

Check if it's there or create one.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

The previous logical system name that I gave was not per the naming conventions. So it didn't allow me create that one. I created a new one, and assigned it in the technical system, but it doesn't reflect in the idoc. the idoc still has the previous partner number associated with it.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

GOto your Business system in the Integration directory and select it.

ON the right hand side Goto Service--> Adapter specific identifiers.

If this is the older one, then goto change mode and get it sync with the middle button. If it's still not getting updated,

then goto Integration Builder page> administration Integration directory>Cache overview>SLD Cache.

Just refresh the Business system again.

Regards

Vijaya