cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation POWL is not giving Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

In our SRM 6.0 system, POWL for confirmation is not giving any output. It is showing zero entries.

You can reach to this POWL using following path: -

SCSC Helpdesk -> Overview -> Purchase Orders -> Purchasing Documents.

There we have different documents listed like PO, SC, Confirmation and others. Output is coming for PO and SC but not for Confirmation.

Is there anything we need to activate for this? Please do let me know. i have tried with all the search criterion as well.

Thanks

Siddarth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siddhart,

This is standard SAP behaviour. By default no output for confirmation is configured nor activated. It is possible though to activate output for confirmations. You would need to configure a confirmation action profile, action definition and processing types via customizing transaction: 'Define Actions for Document Output' (cross-application basic settings) (read the help file).

Note: You can choose between both PDF-Based forms and Smartforms.

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

I am not looking for print form based output. I am just looking for list of confirmations. Whenever you run a query with saved status of confirmation or all status of confirmation, you get the list of confirmations over there. that list is not appearing in my system.

I hope this clarifies my requirement.

thanks

Siddarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

After you run 'refresh' for the confirmation powl the list returned is an empty list (no confirmations are shown)? No error is shown just an empty list of documents? No filters or 'define query' statements are set active?

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

Answers to all your questions is Yes.

I get an empty list (no confirmations are shown).

No error is shown and

No filters or 'define query' statements are set active.

thanks

Siddarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. Even though I have confirmations posted, but the POWL list shows nothing. Any suggestiong.

Thanks