cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account assignment for billing in VKOA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For our one plant in case of sericie invoice tax code is N5 anf for N5 the gl account as per FTXP are as below

ESA 175150 Maintain all tax codes

SEC 154000 Maintain all tax codes

ZCS 154000 Maintain all tax codes

but in VKOA i have maitian account as for customer group / material group /account key and i have maitain account as

customer group 24

materuil group 02.

ESA 175150

SEC 175151

ZCS 175154,

and after saving those setting in VKOA i have againt creatwd billing document but still it is updating account as per first setting only i/e

ESA 175150 Maintain all tax codes

SEC 154000 Maintain all tax codes

ZCS 154000 Maintain all tax codes

i want that it should hit the accoutn as given below

ESA 175150

SEC 175151

ZCS 175154,

and i dont want to do this in OB40 because it will be for all type of customer and material group.

regards,

zafar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the issue is related to tax, then you need to maintain the relevant G/L Account in OB40.

If the scenario is different for a particular plant, you may think of creating a new tax code in FTXP and maintain the relevant G/L Account in OB40. Of course, you need to assign this tax code in VK11 also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maitain setting in VKOA for customer grp / mat. grp / account key for jey

ERL

ESA

SEC

ZCS

for the first two ERL and ESA it is taking proper account which i have assign in VKOA but for last two SEC and ZCS it is not posting to the account which i have mention in VKOA insted of this it is posting to account which is assign in OB40 only ii have assign diffrent account in VKOA due to one additional requirement that in case of service so the g/l is diffrent for tax .

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi zafar_karnalkar,

G/L account for Tax during billing is not determined by the VKOA setting. It can be only determined in Finance setting like OB40.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Created new Condition , assign in pricing procedure, then created new account key assign in procedure

issue solve.

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u help on this issue.

regards,

zafar