cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro for ABAP - Interactive Form property 'Enabled'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have developed a webdynpro and created a Interactiveform in main view. In Property if i check Enabled the form is not displaying in the output. If I uncheck it 'The form is not interactive (means user input not allowed)'. How can i make the form interactive and display in the output. Hope you guys understood my issue. Please lemme know if you need any further information.

Also Please guide me how can I pass values from attributes of different nodes to 'pdfsource' attribute.

Thanks in advance.

GG

Edited by: GGS on Apr 25, 2010 3:39 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to look at ADS log file at:

/usr/sap/YOUR_SYSTEM_ID/SYS/global/AdobeDocume..../renderErrorlog

Regards Jiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Thanks for the info.

I am able to see if it is not interactive.

Displaytype is native only.

Let me explain you the issue in detail:

Currently Client is calling ZFORM thro Java. They have some issues with JAVA so they want to use Webdynpro to call that ZFORM and the form is ABAP Dic based.

For Templete source I gave ZFORM name, and it automatically created a 'NODE' wrt the context in the ZFORM.

Now I have to pass data from difft node attributes to that 'NODE'.

Thanks in advance,

GG

Former Member
0 Kudos

H All,

Almost I have completed everything except the form is not Interactive yet.

Please help me to make the Form editable in the output.

Thanks in advance,

GG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can either use the display type as ActiveX and Layout type of the Adobe form as xACF layout and check the Enable property of the Interactive form in WD4A.

Also ensure that the Active X is enable in your Internet properties.

Hope it helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It didnt work.

Thanks

GG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the other properties of interactive form too...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/0f/128841e8231709e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

phanir_mullapudi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

GCS & PriyankaGanga are one & the same???

Look at Priyanka Ganga's post "Posted: Apr 26, 2010 3:51 PM in response to: Jiri Neuzil "

Thanks,

GC ???

RalfRuth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi GG,

See section "Forms with ABAP Dictionary-Based Interface" of Web Dynpro ABAP documentation: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/42/c247dc6227311ce10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm:

You have to call SET_LEGACY_EDITING_ENABLED( abap_true ) on the so called method handler of the interactive form UI element to get ABAP Dictionary based forms interactive!

Ralf

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

phanir_mullapudi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check you Adobe reader version & ADS versions.

are you able to see the form if it is not interactive?

Also check these, DisplayType = native

PdfSource should be a Context Attribute of type 'Xstring'.

For Data Source, create a main node & have all the required attributes within that node.

Write a method to fill these attributes with data from your different node attributes & call this method in WDDOINIT or WDDOMODIFY based on your design.

Letme know if you need further info.

Thanks,

Phani