cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Purchase Requisition not converting to purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Purchase requisition from APO not converting to Purchase order , What are the possible reasons?

We are in SCM 5.1 , we have DEV, QTY and PRD server all are in same 5.1 version. PR to PO conversion happening in QTY and PRD, but in Dev same not working. Customization checked in all client , found same.

Thanks in advance

Thanks and Regards

Sunny Jacob K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SJ,

It is usually something on the ERP side - customization or master data.

As always, check all queues first SMQ1/SMQ2. Resolve any errors.

Then try to convert the pr manually within the ERP client. You should get no errors. If you do, solve all of these first and then retry another pr conversion from APO.

Rgds,

DB49.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Convertion of PR to PO also checked in ECC, in ECC conversion is happening, but same PO not reflecting in APO.

No errors in CIF queue also.

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunny,

Most common reason is something wrong with the Integration model. Is this 'one PO out of many POs that work successfully', or is this 'no POs are converting at all'?

One way to 'fix' broken IMs is to deactivate all IM models that contain Purchase orders (you do have one of these, right?). Then, rebuild one PO-containing IM (which would contain your PO of interest) and activate it. Then push it across with program RIMODINI, just to make sure. All the while, checking for queue errors. For a given PO, there should only be one IM that covers it.

Other things to consider: Your PO source must be available in SCM. Do you have vendors/transportation lanes in SCM to support that PO?

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is not related to any one product.

Background of the issue is , initially we are in APO 4.1 version , later migrated to SCM 5.1, this we done in quality and developemnt. Quality we are able to convert PR and PO. But in development system same is not happening.

For testing the same, what I have done is send PR to ECC and converted to PO. But PO not reflecting back to APO.

Regarding to Master data, all relevent master data available in both system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunny,

Wow. You seem very confident. I wish I could be as confident as you are in the systems that I work on that the master data is OK.

Anyhow, run CCR to see if you get any clues. Also, analyze logs in SCM to see if you get any clues. SLG1, probably best to run with all asterisks except for the date/time, where you can analyze times of interest.

I will assume you have 'refreshed' the PO IM as I suggested in a previous step.

Review any existing userexits, to see if they are influencing behavior.

Check for and correct any inconsistancies between LC and table-based data.

You can turn on CIF debugging from ERP side to see at the lowest level what the program is doing.

Good luck,

DB49